Osaka and Busan on an Asian adventure
Prices from £1,380. Departure on the 13 April 2023 for 12 Days.
PLAN AHEAD - APRIL 2023
- Explore the stunning sights of Asia
- Big savings with Norwegian Cruise Line
- A raft of extras available
- Immerse yourself in the natural beauty, rich culture and local traditions of Japan with Norwegian. The city of Beppu is considered Japan's most famous hot springs resort where you can choose from a range of ways to unwind - whether by indulging in a mud bath, steam bath, sand bath or a traditional hot springs water bath. From beautiful expansive beaches, to vibrant art districts and historic temples, Busan is as diverse as it is enchanting and is awaiting your discovery. Encompassing an impressive castle, citadels, imposing stone walls, motes and a sprawling garden boasting hundreds of cherry trees, Osaka Castle Park is a major landmark of Osaka and a must-see during your overnight stay in the city.
- Departing 13 April 2023
- 12 Day round trip cruise from Tokyo on the Norwegian Sun
- Visiting Mount Fuji (Shimizu), Kochi, Beppu, Busan, Nagasaki, Hiroshima, Kyoto (Osaka) and Nagoya
- Add a range of Free at Sea extras
- Inside from £1,380pp
- Ocean from £1,744pp
- Balcony from £2,680pp
- Suite from £6,281pp
- Based on two sharing. Subject to availability. Cruise only pricing