Visit the Arctic Circle - with £300pp off!
Prices from £1,699. Departure on the 14 June 2020 for 14 Nights.
A stunning trip of a lifetime:
Sailing an epic route from southern England to mainland Europe’s northernmost point and back aboard Braemar, you’re in for a cruise packed with incredible experiences. Cross the Arctic Circle; revel in the sight of unique mountains and landscapes; celebrate the summer solstice; and witness the magic of the Midnight Sun – these are just some of the highlights of this outstanding voyage!
Southampton, UK > Helleylt, Norway > Cruising Geirangerfjord, Norway > Ålesund, Norway > Cruising Rørvik, Norway > Cruising Torghatten, Norway > Crossing the Arctic Circle, Norway > Harstad, Norway > Honningsvåg, Norway > Cruise North Cape, Norway > Tromsø, Norway > Leknes, Norway > Molde, Norway > Southampton, UK
Elegant Braemar is the shortest of Fred. Olsen's four smaller, friendly ocean-going cruise ships, with dimensions perfect for cruising picturesque, size-restricted rivers and docking in the heart of fascinating towns and cities. Like the rest of the fleet, Braemar assumes the welcoming feel and intimacy of a country house hotel, and a sense of timeless style and elegance flows through the ship's comfortable bars and lounges, restaurants and spacious accommodation for up to 929 guests.
- Interior from £1,699pp
- Ocean from £2,049pp
- Balcony from £4,199pp
- Suite from £4,799pp
- Comfortable, stylish rooms and suites equipped with a Smart TV, hairdryer, tea and coffee making facilities, a fridge and individually controlled air conditioning
- A tempting choice of cuisine every day throughout your cruise – with five-course à la carte dinners, casual breakfast and lunch buffets, late-night snacks and much more
- Unlimited, self-service tea and coffee available 24hrs at selected venues, complimentary afternoon tea* with sandwiches and cakes, and in-room sandwiches and snacks
- A full programme of evening entertainment, including cabaret shows, comedy, dancing and live music
- Full use of on board leisure facilities, including swimming pools, Jacuzzis and gym
- A wide choice of engaging on board activities and lectures throughout the day
- All UK port taxes (where collectable in advance)
- Luggage porterage between your room and the drop-off/pick-up point
- Formal welcome and/or Captain’s Drinks Party and Gala Buffet
Based on two sharing. All prices subject to change and availability.