Embrace the delights of Portugal
Prices from £949. Departure on the 07 October 2020 for 9 Nights.
Head south from Liverpool:
From rich maritime history and iconic monuments to authentic local delicacies and traditional music, quintessential Portuguese highlights are all yours to uncover. With Black Watch as your guide, you’ll visit three captivating destinations on this all-encompassing exploration, ticking-off authentic sights and experiences every step of the way.
Liverpool, UK > Lisbon, Portugal > Portimao, Portugal > Leixoes (Porto), Portugal > Liverpool, UK
Black Watch is the ultimate home-from-home at sea: spacious with a friendly, familiar feel and providing a traditional cruise experience. This classically-designed, 804-guest ship features stylish décor, fittings and furniture throughout, and comfortable, spacious bars and lounges including the beautiful Black Watch Room.
- Interior from £949pp
- Ocean from £1,179pp
- Balcony from £1,839pp
- Suite from £1,899pp
- Comfortable, stylish rooms and suites equipped with a Smart TV, hairdryer, tea and coffee making facilities, a fridge and individually controlled air conditioning
- A tempting choice of cuisine every day throughout your cruise – with five-course à la carte dinners, casual breakfast and lunch buffets, late-night snacks and much more
- Unlimited, self-service tea and coffee available 24hrs at selected venues, complimentary afternoon tea* with sandwiches and cakes, and in-room sandwiches and snacks
- A full programme of evening entertainment, including cabaret shows, comedy, dancing and live music
- Full use of on board leisure facilities, including swimming pools, Jacuzzis and gym
- A wide choice of engaging on board activities and lectures throughout the day
- All UK port taxes (where collectable in advance)
- Luggage porterage between your room and the drop-off/pick-up point
- Formal welcome and/or Captain’s Drinks Party and Gala Buffet
Based on two sharing. All prices subject to change and availability.